Tuesday, January 21, 2014

" If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It"

So I stumbled upon something recently that has triggered a sudden obsession, and its an obsession shared by many people of all ages... I want to go to...


Its #2 on my bucket list, and it all started when I saw this completely adorable and pretty irresistible purse on the Disney store website.
Disney Sketch Letter Carrier Bag by Dooney & Bourke 
(I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes that I get this beauty for my birthday in a couple of months.)

But that was it... the trigger. Ever since I saw it I am all things Disney. Lucky for me, I have a three-year-old daughter so I can get away with my little movie marathons. But I'm stuck. 


 I even found and decorated this box to start my fund with.

 I just started it this month, but I'm thinking that if I keep saving for the 2 years we have left in Italy, we can take a family vacation to "the happiest place on earth" once we are living back in the states.

Wish me luck                  




1 comment: